sleep well // the design
We have carefully considered every detail, tag, label and trim that goes on the garment to make sure our clothes move with you and not the other way around.
Pieces are designed to be mixed and matched across the relaxed yet refined collection - separates in different sizes go with different colored tops and bottoms – whatever helps you sleep better, helps us.
Our collection is effortless and our fit is generous, so rest assured we have you covered for all days.
live well // the fabric
We encourage living sustainably through creating responsibly.
After much research, we have elected to use Ecovero™ - the responsible option to viscose with the lowest environmental impact in the industry.
Ecovero™ for you
- is the eco and ethics-friendly silk alternative
- is ultra-soft, smooth, lightweight, breathable, thermoregulating and static-free
- drapes well and retains color brilliantly
Ecovero™ for the planet
- is the water-efficient cotton alternative
- recovers and reuses nearly all chemicals during its production process
- is produced in a chlorine-free pulp-bleaching process which leads to less impact on the environment and on human health
- is more energy, chemical and water-efficient compared to bamboo and eucalyptus - commonly used in conventional viscose production
- is compostable and biodegradable in marine environment
Ecovero™ care - Machine wash cold with like colors and hang or line dry. Easy for you and good for the planet.
be well // the cause
Here at SoL, we are creating SelfWear to bring awareness back to self-care.
Sleepwear and loungewear tend to be the most underserved categories in a woman’s closet – even underwear gets more limelight! But it has been proven to us time and time again that being in amazing, comfortable, quality sleepwear and loungewear when you’re winding down at home is one of the best ways to relax and rejuvenate yourself for the next day.